Air & Land Package Umrah (April 2-9, 2018)
Adult: 8 years and up | Child: 3 years to 7 years | Infant: Under 2
Single Occupancy – $3,625
Double Occupancy – $2,750 Per Person
Triple Occupancy – $2,550 Per Person
Quad Occupancy – $2,425 Per Person
Child Price No Bed $1,800 Per Child
Child with Bed Same Price as adult (Adult is 8 Years and Up)
Infant- $525 (Call for Airfare price)
If a single person needs a roommate to share the cost, please contact IMANA HQ for a suitable match (subject to availability).
Maximum people in one room is 3 Adults plus one Child. No expectations
CME Fee: $300* Program Details will be shared soon.
7-Night IMANA Umrah CME Itinerary:
DAY 1 | Mon, Apr 2
Departure from USA
Departure – Today the group will be leaving from JFK on Saudia Airlines Flight #20 at 5:00PM. The flight is a non stop flight and will arrive in Jeddah at 11:45AM April 3, upon arrival the group will be moved upstairs for their connection flight to Medina.
DAY 2 | Tue, Apr 3
Medina Arrival – The group will travel on Saudia Airlines flight # SV1430 from Jeddah at 4:45PM to Medina arriving at 5:45PM.
Our representative will welcome and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Al Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
DAY 3 | Wen, Apr 4
Medina AL Munawwarah
Medina Al Munawwarah – The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the camp site of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who were not expecting it
DAY 4 | Thu, Apr 5
Depart for Mecca
Depart for Mecca – Today, you will depart with our staff and scholars for Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus. On the way, you will stop at the Meeqat at Dhul Hulaifa (also known as Abyaar Ali) where you will enter into the state of Ihraam with the intention to perform Umrah.
Upon arrival in Mecca, you first check-in at your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah
DAY 5 | Fri, Apr 6
Mecca Sightseeing – Today, Insha’Allah, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Makkah.
DAY 6 | Sat, Apr 7
Masjid Al Haram
Masjid Al Haram – Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. Later in the evening, With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
- Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Dar El Salam has a special dinner planned for our group.
DAY 7 | Sun, Apr 8
CME In Jeddah
Depart for Jeddah – Today we will be leaving Mecca to go to Jeddah for IMANA CME. For people taking CME they will be taking directly to the University for CME. Family members will be taking to Hotel. The CME will be held at International Medical City located in Jeddah. The Conference will be from 9AM to 3PM for a total of 6 Credit hours.
DAY 8 | Mon, Apr 9
Depart for USA
Return Home – Insha’Allah, early in the morning, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to Jeddah Airport for your return flight home on Saudia Airlines flight #21 departing Jedda airport at 5:40 AM with same day arrival at JFK at 11:50AM
IMPORTANT NOTE: All people must register for the Umrah via online or calling IMANA hq at 630-932-0000.